i'm a girl on a mission  

Thursday, October 16, 2008

11.59pm. Just in time before the day ends. Well, today was just fucked up. Ever had one of these days? Yea..it feels the same. Just fucked up all over.

So, how was your week? Busy? Assignments overloading? Exams coming? Enjoying yourself? Well I know I’m not. I'm not coping well. Seems that uni needs much more time and commitment and endurance and time than I thought or rather than I had prepared for.
Actually I never really prepared myself for this. Much, much more effort needed. So, as a result, today- I. Am. Behind. -____- Things have got to change.

These days, I hardly probably never come online. Somehow managed to kick the urge to be online most of the time-amazingly. Seems so wrong. O.o Haha

Gonna continue studying. (Trials' next week) Gotta sleep ealier today- I’ve got class first thing in the morning. Been skipping classes. It’s my newly acquired skill this sem -.-



-Sometimes you think I don't know. But I know, better than you think I do.


Goodnight!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ i'm a girl on a mission