graduation!!  

Thursday, October 2, 2008


HOLIDAY!! WEEEEE!!!!

So fun!!! :o)


I hardly have holidays okay so I’m not acting all jakun that the hols are here. I’m addicted to donuts again. It’s fattening no? =( maybe I should try dieting…bestie’s diet=3 apples a day. O.o Wanna try?



This post has been lying around in my drafts for ages. Meant to be posted but I keep procrastinating. Bad bad habit.



Anyways, the graduation picturess!! Finally graduated from CAT. (:


It was on 27th Sept. Had exams earlyyyy in the morning till 12 then had to rush my sleepy ass home for lunch then get ready then to the saloon then hurry to the convention center by 3. But I was still late..haha.










getting ready





.rach.manpreet.






:o)












.chai ping.zen.





.zen.bryan.




.the event.



para lecturers.



Ms Elizabeth Lee
(i think)


proud parents and family members.



graduates.



.zen.cp.rach.




.brian.





.sue ting.



.cp.rach.manpreet.




.choe houk.rach





.choe houk.




.winston.




.ken.




.yap yan.







daddy! (:







.the graduate.






These two days flew by; woke up super late…slept for unlimited hours (: then to laze around all day long…teevee…online online online…went for like one open house…makan with Danny boy and nothing more beneficial than that. Haha…



Selamat Hari Raya folks!
Enjoy the raya hols! And drive safe.




everyday i just think about you more than the day before. with no reason or rhyme.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ graduation!!