cause you've taken her for granted  

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good morning Sunday!

Finally the weekend! & finally the hols. I've got a week! :o)
Trials are over. I'm sick. But I'm getting better. :) Been awhile since I got sick. Haha..



So i caught this on the first day it was out. O.o Haha! Never a fan of it but Zaixi asked to go and he's a FAN of it. LOL. It was okay..not really something I loved watching. But I knw the kids would love it! People even clapped at the end. Enthusiatic crowd really. Overall; drama, drama, drama and many more songs than the previous 2 shows.

Was supposed to watch House Bunny after that with another group of coll buds but I was starvingggg (it was 9 sth =/) so off we went to Pasta de Gohan. Jap pasta!

Home later then yamcha with the guys. That spelled Friday-post-trials!

How's the weekend? Hope it's good for you too! Toodles!





-Like music notes, so familiar, so simple,
but arranged in a different way,
become pure masterpieces.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button