knock knock  

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dim sum brunch at the Eest at Westin last Sunday. It was all good considering you pay more than enough for the dishes they serve there. I didn't take many pics since I was concentrating more on the food. Here are some;











Classes start again today. But! today the lecturer decided to make us wait one hour foe her and then tell us class is cancelled coz she is sick. Like you don't know you were sick earlier? Seriously WTF. Go all the way to coll, wait for an hour and have no class. Serious waste of time. And guess what-replacement's tomorrow from 5.30PM to 9.30PM. I hate her already.

So finally we went to catch 'The Proposal'. I'll review it later. Generally romantic comedy, duh. 

I'm gonna study now seeing I 'holiday' more than ever everyday. 


See ya!



Oh and guys, you should check this out:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ knock knock