click click  

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pixie Lott, who was recently here for the MTV World Stage-she's one singer you have to check out. Only 18 years old, pretty adorable and I have to admit; very talented. She was nicknamed Pixie by her mum coz she was tiny and cute as a baby and somewhat looked like a fairy. Anyways, her new album "Turn It Up"-named because she wants people to turn it up, turn the vibe up, turn everything up! Haha. It worked for me.



One more thing I found-Poladroid! *click* IT turns your pics into polaroids like how it would work in real life-now just virtually. You can actually see your pic 'develop' on your comp screen which I find pretty cool. Check it out seriously. It's pretty fun actually-watching it develop or you can shake it around to make the process faster. ;o) Have fun! Don't forget to right click to save your pic. One of the many pics I polaroid-ed!
(pic from mymilktoof.blogspot.com)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ click click