tip of my tongue  

Saturday, March 21, 2009


PT2’s over and done with. Though I still still have Audit to go. Long story. Something I’m not proud of and I don’t plan to repeat it. But I’ll be doing it on Tues.
 
So after exams yesterday, we went to the Bazaar at 3K Inn to be early birds. I somehow just can’t get stuff. But the bestie had a listt and did get some stuff! Sorry I was so impatient-lack of sleep thus the crankiness.
Then dinner at Ole-Ole Bali yesterday @ Solaris. The environment was better than the food. Haha. So the environment compensated for the food, agree? Anyways, Solaris is much better place compared to a few months back. With eateries like Michelangelo (my all time fav), Tenji, some bars here and there; it’s a pretty good hang out place. There’s also this place-Boston. Kind of in between a ‘club n restaurant’. Check it out sometime!







For the next few weeks, it’s gonna be crucial :(- I’ve to think hard about the papers I want to take. I feel like dropping one paper. I’m not coping well and all this studying is becoming really sickening. Let’s put it this way; if you are going to undertake something-let it be your best. If not; to me there’s not much a point to it. So I would have to figure out all the pros n cons and ask 21386837 people’s opinions. Let’s hope I make the right decision.

On another note, I’m proud owner of a new bakery! Haha. Ok my dad’s a shareholder. So I should be considered as a 'part' owner of a bakery right? ;) It’s my cousin’s dream and my dad pitched in. It’s opening soon! And it’s called Bienestar Cottage. :)

It’s as simple as a flick of the switch. Join the Earth Hour 2009.
Turn off your lights on Saturday, 28 March 2009 at 8.30pm for an hour. 
Make a difference.





When a heart breaks;
It doesn’t break even.
Someone’s always left with a smaller piece.
 -The Script.

Effin love them!
This time my updates are on time! Yay!
See ya around soon! 
Have a great weekend! xoxo

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ tip of my tongue