I don’t know where I'm headed or this is just some big mistake.  

Saturday, December 13, 2008



How much sacrifice is much?
And can you pin the responsibility on the other person when you’ve made your sacrifice?
Is it some blame game?
I don’t believe so.
It was voluntary and yes; it was probably done for some reason.
Nevertheless, you’re in control of yourself. So I would say that the blame shouldn’t be allotted individually. You’ve gotta take responsibility for your own actions. And not everything will turn out as it was supposed to. We’re all different.


But what I’ve heard is that all you can do is hope that the other would understand how much you have gone through, pick up the pieces with you, love you more, hopefully sacrifice as much for you and move forward together.
But you gotta remember that’s all hope. No guarantee towards it.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button