hush hush. update of my life.  

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm realllyyyy good at procrastinating. It’s a natural talent. This post was supposed to be done on Thurs and I’m only doing it now. Thought I’d do some updating since I’ve been so occupied for the exams and will be in Aus for the next 2 weeks.

I’ve been packed. Hardly ever home since the exams. It’s called celebration, baby. Been busy catching up with friends, Christmas shopping, sleeping, movies, and catching up with my own shopping. Probably been a month or so since I did some decent shopping. MNG sale was on Thurs, plus it was a public holiday for Selangor. Thus, totally sesak in MNG. Crazy lines for the changing room. Quite a turn off really. Didn’t buy their clothes. Got a pair of skinnies and I left.
Movies~!!! Watched a tonne....







It’s been a week now. Post exams are; well, better. Much better. Being able to sleep at 6 in the morning and sleep for unlimited hours; to go out at anytime for as long as I want; to do anything other than study is BLISS. And this would be for 3/4 weeks. So you can bet your ass I’m going to cherish these few weeks of hols.

Well, I’m leaving for Australia in 2 days? Time flies. And that phrase never ever gets old. 2 whole weeks there and our itinerary is all set up and emailed to us. We’ve got efficient relatives. Heh. Would be in Sydney most of the time and 2 days in Canberra. Leaving for S'pore tomorrow and I'll depart from there to Sydney. Thanks to Msia Airlines which were out of tickets and Spore's much cheaper ;). And I'll be back only after New Years. Countdown in S'pore! Wanna join me? =o)

Met up with the bestie yesterday before I leave tomorrow. And, to give her Bunny to baby-sit. I miss Bunny alreadly. Haha…didn’t have the time to announce a new member in the family. Guess I’ll do it now? Mellie gave me bunny in October I think. (I’ve been wanting one forever but Dad didn’t want it) And she’s adorabbblllleeee~!!!!! Thnx bestie.





Hmmm…she eats a lot. Shit a lot. I’ve to clean her shit 3 times a week? Sigh…a lot of work but other than that, adorable! You can never get enough of her. :o)


Moving on. We went to this pretty little place in Niu Ze Xui-Fullhouse. Food’s okay but it’s a nice spot.







:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

13 Dec ~ Rachyyy's 19th!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE~!

Hope you had a great one! I'll get you something from Aus alrite?
See ya soon~! Loves~


I’ve to finish up packing. Ugh seriously that’s the part I hate so much.
Tata! Have a great week and happy hols~!! xoxo

AddThis Social Bookmark Button