welcome to the real world  

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

d_b: Missy Higgins-Where I Stand

I'm currently spending almost every waking hour on my studies ie. LAW. O.o
And somehow despite all the nerding, I don’t wanna go for class tomorrow. Just don’t wanna-I think I’ve come to a point where I despise classes =/. I'm getting used to staying at home; more than I need too. And I rather eat sleep study at home than go to class. Actually I think most of us would too. :)
But it’s revision-enough said; I need it.


I caaaaann'tttt wait for the finals to be over.
Coz after that would be the spore-aussie trip and when I get back after new years; I can drown myself in one tree hill season 6 and the unlimited amount of Gilmore girls. My fav girlsss.
Can't wait! can't wait!!!

*Jump jump, scream scream, giggle giggle* yay!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ welcome to the real world