babbles  

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I’ve got class tomorrow today. From 8 to 6.
Meaning that I have to wake up in 5 hours.
Equals to 5 hours of sleep. Actually probably less than that.maybe I’ll go late or maybe I’ll leave early. Or maybe I’ll do both! :o)
Sucks that I’ve gota go for class.
Coz it means that my holidays are over.
10 days all gone! *tear* so fast.
=;(
Actually I’m thinking it was study break coz someone so smartly told me that.
And now I regret balls. Coz I didn't exactly study.
It was supposed to be “take a break from all the nerdingg, exams, & classes” week. Actually I don’t deserve such a week coz all I’ve been doing is slack and waste time.
Ok. I’m just rambling. This post isn't supposed to be this.
It’s supposed to have pics which I uploaded but I was too lazy to tell the story and to caption it. So I’m rambling. :)
Mainly, coz I’m waiting for Adrian to come online coz he told me to come online coz he wanted to send sth and till now he's not online. Pffttt...
I’m gonna call him.

You guys have a great week ahead!
Much love! xx

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ babbles