eat. pray. love.  

Saturday, November 14, 2009

So, I've been feeling awfully unhealthy these past months. With absolutely NO exercise (seeing I stopped my gym membership), eating whatever and whenever and bumming around; it's really time I do something about it. I thought of running laps but then I just have that feeling that I won't push myself hard enough to get the results I want. So now I've got a new idea-yoga! Been there, done that-I so can do it all over again. This time more seriously. And maybe try pilates and I've got goals too :)

Which are poses like these:






















Haha. I know-abit far fetched. But it's not impossible. So there; goals set. Check back with me in 2 years time. :)









 Further, I may be able to regain the calmness I need with the overstressed life with studies and my family. So there, a getaway from reality.






Now to find a yoga class that meets my budget, etc.  I've been checking out Beyoga. But it's in Damansara-kind of far for me but the place looks gorgeous and they've got all sorts of classes and dedicated teachers. Any other recommedations? I would really appreciate it.




(photos from http://yogaiswheremyheartis.blogspot.com/-feat. Ninie Ahmad)








AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ eat. pray. love.