fearless  

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Listening to: Prime Circle-She Always Gets What She Wants


I really am glad I forgave and forgot.
I would be in a much better position today if you didn’t happen.
But I can’t ask for too much.
I get that things happen for a reason. And it already has so I can't undo that.
But I can change the outcome. Change my perspectives and emotions and myself. They’re all within my control.
And I have amended as much as I can so far. And I’m very sure I’m better off today with the fact that I learn to forgive.

I’ve read somewhere; you have to forgive the person who hurt you, no matter what he/she has done. Not for the opposite party but for yourself. Because when someone hurts you, they take power over you and if you don’t forgive them, you’re letting them keep that power.

So be the better person, forgive. Yes it takes time to really to that-depending on how much the damage is. But it’s not impossible. Trust me.





AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ fearless