bitter hypocrite  

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm trying very very hard not to hate you. You should be the last person I'm supposed to hate. And frankly, I'm better than this-having to hate. But you're just being bitter. With so many life experiences and considering your age, I don't think you turned out great. You just went downhill and never bothered to climb up again. And to think I have you as my role model and my person to look up to. Many times, I wish otherwise.

You pick fights, you point out everything unnecessary and blame blame blame, you point out problems and more problems but never bother to resolve them. It's never anything positive with you. And I'm not exagerrating here ok. What's the point of all this? So that you can brood and self pity and regret over almost everything possible? I find that just utterly bitter. Why live like this? And the fact that you only point out my flaws and mistakes, no wonder you can't stand me-cause you never saw any achievements or good things I do. And your mistakes, etc-they just don't seem to exist ( according to you).

Imagine you are everything I don't want to be and restrain to be. What a great role model you turned out to be huh. And as a parent, you failed to guide, to motivate, to support, to understand and to teach. Other than providing the necessities, you did not put any effort in anything more.

You never bothered. Why should I?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ bitter hypocrite