you're one step ahead. time for me to take that step and leave you in my past.  

Thursday, February 19, 2009

It’s been LONG since I had a decent post. A lot has happened since my Aussie trip and I did everything else except blog. It’s losing its significance; I have to admit. Now, sitting by my desk & curled up in my comforter, I’m trying to reminisce as much as I can so that I actually have blogging material to show you people.



Ok. I can’t find the cable for my hard disk. So I’ve got no pictures to show you.
Let’s just talk about recent things alright. My results came on Mon. Scarry shit. I actually left class early and went over to Rach’s to wait for results on her super slow comp. But we got it anyways & I passed all. Last sem’s impact is much bigger. There’s so many who failed 1/2/3 papers. SUckkkyy…
Uni’s becoming a bore. Very monotonous and nerdy =/ and I’m trying my best to keep up.



I’m blank. I’ll just type random stuffs alrite.
-my bestie walked all the way to my house coz apparently she was 'running away' from home. 40 minutes to my place at 11 at night. O.o
-I’ve went over over over my spending limit in Sydney so now I can’t buy stuffs. Its like not allowed. But I still senak some stuffs now n then. SIGH…
-For my progress tests, I slept probably 4 hours each night for 3 or 4 days and till now -----I’m still sleep deprived. I never had the chance to sleep for 12 hrs straight yet. :) coz somehow something will just get in the way.
-I wanna travel around the world.
-I wanna quit my course and do sth else like psychology. It was something I considered alongside actuarial science and did neither. And ended up in this crazy crash course which is a son of a bitch to people who have short attention spans like me. Kind of a bit too late to regret now.
-I use this lotion which I got from aus which is actually made from goat’s placenta. Gross; I know. I was reluctant to use it at first but I kinda love it right now…it does make your skin smoother and I’m obsessed with my skin. :P
-It’s raining right now. Therefore a very good time to be sleeping. And if you were sleeping right now, good for you!
-Did you hear about the 13 yr old boy who had a baby with his 15 yr old gf? And he said that he will take good care of the kid. I kinda doubt that. He can’t fully take care of himself and now he has to care for a baby. I wish the baby luck.
-Bride Wars was actually nice to watch & I cried. Haha. Watch it with your best friend if you haven’t watched it. It’ll mean more. ;)
-I need more clothes! Ugh..
-I’ll tell you a secret that I just realized. I tend to lean over to guys who are taken. I’m sorry, I really don’t mean to. But I’m not boyfriend-stealing alright. & I'm trying to fix it.


I should try to sleep. Make better use of my time. Don’t know when my next post will be seeing how lazy I’ve become! Haha. Toodles! Have a great week ahead!






xoxo.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button